This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Visit both Amsterdam and Reykjavik with this fare. Very limited availability.
You can visit Zurich with or without the stopover in Reykjavik. With the stopover, fares are priced at $454 on Priceline. Without the stopover, fares are priced at $477.
Here are some practical travel tips to Iceland.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 5th – 12, 2017
- Orlando – Amsterdam: September 5th
- Amsterdam – Reykjavik: September 10th
- Reykjavik – Orlando: September 12th
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates.
- Valid for travel on September 5th and September 9th, 2017. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure.
Note: This fare is valid at time of posting. If this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: kef
- Destination: AMS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: kef /minconnect 2880
- The “2880” after “/minconnect” instructs ITA to search for a connection of at least 2,880 minutes (48 hours). ITA will start to error out once that number is greater than 4,020 though longer stopovers are still possible. Using the result as a guideline, play with the stopover length on Priceline’s multi-destination feature to see if the fare prices correctly. It will be a trial and error process.
- The stopover can either be on the outbound or return segments. If you want the stopover on the outbound, input “kef /minconnect 2880” into the Outbound Routing Code field instead of the Return. Then put “kef” in the Return Advanced Routing Code field.
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10”. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
- U, on the outbound
- P, on the inbound
- MCO – KEF (Reykjavik) – AMS (Amsterdam) – KEF – MCO
Icelandair is an Alaska Air partner. Mileage earning with Alaska Air is below.
- Miles Flown: 9,584 miles or 4.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 0 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 0 miles
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Multi-Destination” and enter each segment and dates for those segments individually.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.