Delta – $387 / $564: Houston – Brussels, Belgium / Zurich, Switzerland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good fare to:
- Brussels (BRU): $387. ITA will pull up prices of $393, while Priceline may most likely price the same fares at $387.
- Zurich (ZRH): $564
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Brussels
- August 11th – 22nd, 2017
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates
- Brussels: Valid for travel from mid-August, 2017 – late-October, 2017. A 7-day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure.
- Zurich: Valid for travel from mid-August, 2017 – late-September, 2017. A 7-day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure.
Note: This fare is valid at time of posting. If this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search with the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=V
- Destination: BRU
- For travel to other destinations, enter the corresponding airport code listed above into the destination field
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=V
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “7-14″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 3-10, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- IAH – ATL (Atlanta) – BRU (Brussels) – ATL – IAH
- The outbound segments from IAH – ATL – BRU are on the same flight numbers and therefore considered a direct flight
- The inbound segments from BRU – ATL – IAH are on the same flight numbers and therefore considered a direct flight
- Miles Flown: 10,200 miles or 3.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 10,091 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,470 miles
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.