This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good fare to Nagoya, Japan.
ITA will price this at $782 while Priceline will most likely price the same fares at $608.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 12th – 19th, 2017
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates.
- Valid for travel from late-August, 2017 – mid-October, 2017. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure.
Note: This fare is valid at time of posting. If this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search with the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DEN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: yvr /-overnight
- Destination: NGO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: yvr /-overnight
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 3-10, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
- DEN – YVR (Vancouver) – NGO (Nagoya) – YVR – DEN
Air Canada is a member of Star Alliance and a United partner. Mileage earning with United is below.
- Miles Flown: 11,812 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 11,812 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 5,906 miles
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.