[FARE GONE] American – Starting at $485: Denver / Houston – Oslo / Stavanger / Stockholm / Copenhagen. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Update at 12:00 pm EST on 5/23: Fare gone.
A good fare to Scandinavia.
- Oslo, Norway (OSL): $485
- Stavanger, Norway (SVG): $485
- Stockholm, Sweden (ARN): $540
- Copenhagen, Denmark (CPH): $549
From The Flight Deal, here are some practical travel tips to:
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Houston to Oslo
- January 17th – 28th, 2018
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates
- Valid for travel from late-October, 2017 – early-December, 2017 and from early-January, 2018 – mid-March, 2018. A 7-day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure.
Note: This fare is valid at time of posting. If this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search with the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- For travel from Denver, enter “DEN” into the departure field
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+/f bc=O
- Destination: OSL
- For travel to Stockholm, enter “ARN” into the destination field
- For travel to Copenhagen, enter “CPH” into the destination field
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “7-14″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 3-10, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- Departing from: IAH
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- IAH – LHR (London) – OSL (Oslo) – LHR– IAH
Flights may be operated by British Airways, member of Oneworld Alliance and an American partner. Mileage earning with American is below.
- Miles Flown: 11,138 miles or 4.3 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 11,138 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,670 miles
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.