This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good fare to Taipei.
ITA will pull up prices of $680 while Priceline should reprice the same fares to around $494.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 14th – 21st, 2017
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates
- Valid for travel on the outbound from September, 2017 – November, 2017 and from January, 2018 – early-April, 2018 for Monday through Thursday departures and returns. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure.
Note: This fare is valid at time of posting. If this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DEN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ac+ /-overnight
- Destination: TPE
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ac+ /-overnight
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
- DEN – YVR (Vancouver) – TPE (Taipei) – YVR – DEN
Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is below.
- Miles Flown: 14,136 miles or 3.5 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 14,136 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 7,068 miles
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.