This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale for nonstop service to and from Miami.
Frontier has a lower priced fare but when you add in their fees — for everything from carry-on bags to advanced seat assignments — you will probably end up paying about the same price or higher than this fare via American.
United also has a slightly lower priced fare but it requires a connection and is a Basic Economy fare. United’s Basic Economy fares do not allow for advance seat assignments (your seat will be randomly assigned at check-in) and charges $25 for a normal size carry-on if you do not have an United co-branded credit card or elite status.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 3rd – 10th, 2017
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates.
- Valid for travel from October, 2017 – early-December, 2017. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure.
Note: This fare is valid at time of posting. If this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAS
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: aa
- Textbox 2:
- Destination: MIA
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: aa
- Textbox 2:
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Enter a departing date
- Length of stay: “3-10″
- The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 3-10, 5-12, etc.
The ITA search page should look like the following when all values are inputted.
You cannot buy tickets through ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- LAS – MIA (Miami)– LAS
- Miles Flown: 4,340 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,340 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,023 miles
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Las Vegas, visit our Las Vegas fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.