Visit 2 Cities – Icelandair – $485: Minneapolis – Oslo, Norway and Reykjavik, Iceland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Visit both Oslo and Reykjavik with this fare.
You can visit Oslo with or without the stopover in Reykjavik. With the stopover, fares are $485 (ITA will show prices of $489, Priceline at $485). Without the stopover, fares are $474.
Here are some practical travel tips to Iceland.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 6th – 17th, 2017
- Minneapolis – Oslo: November 6th
- Oslo – Reykjavik: November 15th
- Reykjavik – Minneapolis: November 17th
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates.
- Valid for travel from late-October 2017 – early-December 2017. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure.
Note: This fare is valid at the time of posting. If this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MSP
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: kef
- Textbox 2:
- Destination: OSL
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: kef
- Textbox 2: minconnect 2880
- The “2880” after “minconnect” instructs ITA to search for a connection of at least 2,880 minutes (48 hours). ITA will start to error out once that number is greater than 4,020 though longer stopovers are still possible. Using the result as a guideline, play with the stopover length on Priceline’s multi-destination feature to see if the fare prices correctly. It will be a trial and error process.
- The stopover can either be on the outbound or return segments. If you want the stopover on the outbound, input “minconnect 2880” into the Outbound Routing Code field instead of the Return. Then put “kef” in the Return Advanced Routing Code field.
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Enter departure date
- Length of stay: 3-10
- The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 3-10, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
The ITA search page should look like the following when all values are inputted.
You cannot buy tickets through ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
- MSP – KEF (Reykjavik) – OSL (Oslo) – KEF – MSP
Icelandair is an Alaska Air partner. Mileage earning with Alaska Air is below.
- Miles Flown: 8,082 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 0 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 0 miles
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Select “Multi-Destination” and enter each segment and dates for those segments as follows:
- Segment 1: Minneapolis – Oslo
- Segment 2: Oslo – Reykjavik
- Segment 3: Reykjavik – Minneapolis
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.