This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good fare for nonstop service to Munich.
Condor is part of the Thomas Cook Group, one of Europe’s largest travel companies. Condor includes ONE checked bag up to 50 lbs along with ONE carry-on up to 13 lbs. Advanced seat selection is $40 each way. However, since Condor flies a 767 across the Atlantic which is a 2 x 3 x 2 seating configuration, we would play the odds and do seat assignment on the day of boarding as the the plane will have the lowest probability of a middle seat out of any airplane configuration.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 27th – October 7th, 2017
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates.
- Valid for travel from late-September 2017 – mid-October 2017. Must purchase at least 3 day in advance of departure.
Note: This fare is valid at time of posting. If this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Search availability on Condor via their Lowest Fare Finder link which appears after you select an initial date pair. Condor has a very easy to use calendar to see the best prices: enter a departure date then scroll left or right to see dates and prices.
- LAS – MUC (Munich) – LAS
Condor is an Alaska Air partner. Mileage earning with Alaska Air is below.
- Miles Flown: 11,500 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,750 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 5,750 miles
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Condor link to book.
For more of the latest deals for Las Vegas, visit our Las Vegas fares page.
===== To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day) Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.