The Shorthaul – United – $177 (Regular Economy) / $128 (Basic Economy): Atlanta – Denver (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good fare for nonstop service to and from Denver. Must purchase by tonight.
The regular economy fare at $177 allows for a normal size carry-on and a personal item in addition to advanced seat assignment.
The $128 fare is a Basic Economy fare. United’s Basic Economy fares do not allow for any advanced seat assignment. Rather, your seat assignment will be randomly assigned during check-in. In addition, normal size carry-on that does not fit under the seat is charged a $25 fee each way (but free if you have an United co-branded credit card or if you have United elite status).
What is The Shorthaul? It is our irregular feature of deals under $200 and 3,000 miles roundtrip.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 8th – 17th, 2018
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates
- Valid for travel from early-January 2018 – late-February 2018. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by December 31st, 2017 — TODAY!
Note: This fare is valid at the time of posting. If this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: ua
- Textbox 2: f ~bc=N
- Destination: DEN
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: ua+
- Textbox 2: f ~bc=N
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Enter departure date
- Length of stay: 3-10
- The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 3-10, 5-12, etc.
The ITA search page should look like the following when all values are inputted.
You cannot buy tickets through ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
- K and G
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- ATL – DEN (Denver) – ATL
- Miles Flown: 2,392 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 2,392 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 693 miles
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Select the $128 Basic Economy fare after which you will have the option to upgrade to the $177 regular economy fare.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.
===== The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.