This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we encourage you to get vaccinated for safer and more convenient travel.
A good sale to / from Kona
Pricing is as follows:
- Denver [DEN] – $276
- Houston [IAH] – $316
- Kansas City [MCI] – $366
- Las Vegas [LAS] – $266
This is a regular economy fare with advance seat assignment and normal size carry-on included.
for Business Class, First Class or Premium Economy deals from Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Orlando and San Diego? Signup for our Premium Newsletter for about 25 cents a day.
Looking for Business Class, First Class or Premium Economy deals from Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Orlando and San Diego? Signup for our Premium Newsletter for about 25 cents a day.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Houston
- January 21st – 25th, 2022
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates
- Valid for travel from mid January 2022 – February 2022. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure
- Note: This fare is valid at the time of posting. If this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Origin: IAH
- For Denver availability, replace IAH with DEN on the Origin: field
- For Kansas City availability, replace IAH with MCI on the Origin: field
- For Las Vegas availability, replace IAH with LAS on the Origin: field
- Origin Advanced Routing Code:
- Routing Codes: aa aa
- Extension Codes: maxconnect 300
- Destination: KOA
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Routing Codes: aa aa
- Extension Codes: maxconnect 400
- (Click on Advanced Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Duration “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Origin: IAH
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- The ITA search page should be like below when all values are inputted
- You cannot buy tickets through ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- IAH – LAX (Los Angeles) – KOA (Kona) – PHX (Phoenix) – IAH
- Miles Flown: 7,736 miles or 4.1 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 7,736 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,218 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Kansas City, visit our Kansas City fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Las Vegas, visit our Las Vegas fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.