A good sale to Beirut.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 17th – 24th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until December 11th or January 10th, 2015 – March 26th, 2015. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DTW
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: iad dxb me
- Destination: BEY
- Return Advanced Routing Code: me dxb iad
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- DTW – IAD (Washington D.C.) – DXB (Dubai) – BEY (Beirut) – DXB – IAD – DTW. The segments between Dubai and Beirut will be operated by Middle Eastern Airlines
- 17,566 miles or 4.8 cents per mile. You will earn 14,904 miles with United or 5.6 cents per mile as the segments between Dubai and Beirut are non-mileage earning with United. Those segments will earn 50% mileage with Delta or 1,331 miles.
- Go to hipmunk.com using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- On From field, enter DTW::IAD DXB ME
- On To field, enter BEY::ME DXB IAD
- This will link you directly to book on United.com
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.