A $200+ price drop from last week’s post to Singapore. Fares are $763 from all three cities. Must purchase by May 23rd, 2014.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Atlanta
- July 15th – 23rd
- Valid for travel on the outbound from July 1st – July 20th, 2014 for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 4 days in advance of departure and by May 23rd, 2014 — it won’t last this long!
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- Destination: SIN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – IAH (Houston) – NRT (Tokyo) – SIN (Singapore) – NRT – IAH – ATL
- 21,280 miles or 3.6 cents per mile. Some flights may be operated by ANA, a member of the Star Alliance and a United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines”.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.