Experience Dubai. Also available via Delta.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample via United
- September 11th – 20th
- Via United: Valid for travel on the outbound transatlantic sector from August 26th – October 23rd, 2014 and from April 1st, 2015 – May 16th, 2015. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by August 28th, 2014.
- Via Delta: Valid for travel on the outbound transatlantic sector from November 1st – December 12th, 2014. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by August 28th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: iad
- Destination: DXB
- Return Advanced Routing Code: iad
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Replace “iad” with “atl” to search for Delta flights
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – IAD (Washington DC) – DXB (Dubai) – IAD – IAH
- 16,480 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines” (or “Delta Air Lines”).
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.