Delta is putting Spain and few other points in Europe on sale. For Spain, we found that these destinations are under $700s:
- Barcelona [BCN]
- Madrid [MAD]
- Bilbao [BIO]
- Vigo [VGO]
- Malaga [AGP]
- Palma de Mallorca [PMI]
- Ibiza [IBZ]
Other points in Europe for over $700:
- Manchester, England. [MAN]
- Helsinki, Finland [HEL]
- London, United Kingdom [LHR] (Not available from all cities)
This is probably from all non-United / Delta hub cities (Newark, Washington D.C., San Francisco, Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis, Cincinnati, etc). For those in Atlanta and Detroit, the price is available if you are willing to drive a little — like from Augusta, Georgia [AGS] or Flint, Michigan [FNT].
Update 8/26/2014 @ 11:40AM Eastern – fare gone.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from San Diego – Barcelona
- November 10th – 20th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 27th – December 12th or December 24th – March 27th, 2015 for Sunday through Wednesday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Destination: BCN
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Replace BCN in Destination with other cities above. For other departing cities, replace SAN with your departure city.
- (If you don’t care about miles, drop the ua+ from the Advanced Routing Code fields)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- SAN – JFK (New York) – BCN (Barcelona) – JFK – LAX (Los Angeles) – SAN. Some segments can be operated by KLM, Air France, Alitalia.
- 12,411 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
For more of the latest deals, visit our Fare Deals fares page.