Located in the Persian Gulf, Bahrain offers a tons of activities like bird watching, scuba diving, and horse riding. Be sure to also visit the shopping malls and the bazaar Manana Souq. Available from Atlanta ($856) and Detroit ($845).
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Atlanta
- November 10th – 16th
- Valid for travel on the outbound through November 27th, 2014. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by October 8th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- Destination: BAH
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Detroit availability, replace ATL with DTW on the “Departing from:” field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – IAD (Washington DC) – KWI (Kuwait City) – BAH (Bahrain) – KWI – IAD – ATL
- 14,704 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines”.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.