A $100+ price drop from a couple of weeks ago. Use this fare to visit the smallest nation of the Persian Gulf, Bahrain, which offers a tons of activities like bird watching, scuba diving, and horse riding. Be sure to also visit the shopping malls and the Manana Souq bazaar.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 8th – 15th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 26th – December 11th, 2014 and from January 10th, 2015 – March 26th, 2015. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by October 8th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- Destination: BAH
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – IAD (Washington DC) – KWI (Kuwait City) – BAH (Bahrain) – KWI – IAD – IAH
- 16,014 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines”.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.
For the latest deals, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or follow us with RSS or via daily email Newsletter. To leave us feedback, hit us up on Twitter or Facebook.