A good sale to Bali. Depending on routing and dates, fares may be a few dollars less or more.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 18th – 28th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from January 10th, 2015 – March 31st, 2015. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ sin
- Destination: DPS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: sin ua+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – NRT (Tokyo) – SIN (Singapore) – DPS (Bali – Denpasar) – HKG (Hong Kong) – ORD (Chicago) – IAH. Segments between Singapore and Bali will be operated by JetStar. United and JetStar are interline partners, so baggage should check through.
- 22,324 miles or 2.6 cents per mile. The segments between Bali and Singapore are non-mileage earning so you will earn 20,273 miles or 2.9 cents per mile.
- Book via Google Flights link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.The flight information has been pre-populated for you. All you need to do is enter the dates for for the Houston – Singapore, Singapore – Bali, Bali – Singapore, and Singapore – Houston segments as found on ITA.
- It will link you to United.com to book.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.