A good fare to visit Entebbe and see the amazing wildlife. Available from:
- Atlanta [ATL]: $961
- Detroit [DTW]: $991
- Minneapolis [MSP]: $991
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Atlanta
- April 13th – 18th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from April 1st – May 15th, 2015 and from August 11th – October 25th, 2015. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by February 17th, 2015 — TODAY!
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: EBB
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For travel from other departure cities, replace “ATL” with a corresponding airport code from above)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – AMS (Amsterdam) – EBB (Entebbe) – AMS – ATL
- 16,672 miles or 5.7 cents per mile. Some flights may be operated by KLM, a member of Skyteam Alliance and a Delta partner. This fare will earn 100% elite qualifying miles with Delta.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “Delta Air Lines”.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.