A good fare to Brazil
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Sao Paulo via United
- February 29th – March 8th
- Valid for travel from late-February – early-June, 2016. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCI
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=n
- For American availability, replace ua+ /f bc=n with aa+ /f bc=O on the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- For Delta availability, replace ua+ /f bc=n with dl+ /f bc=v on the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- Destination: GRU
- For Rio de Janeiro availability, replace GRU with GIG on the Destination field
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=n
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- United: N
- American: O
- Delta: V
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- MCI – EWR (Newark) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – IAH (Houston) – MCI
- Miles Flown: 11,414 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 11,414 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,900 miles
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “United” or “American” or “Delta” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Kansas City, visit our Kansas City fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.