Visit both Copenhagen and Reykjavik. You can go to Copenhagen with or without the stopover.
Sample Travel Date:
- Minneapolis to Copenhagen: October 11th
- Copenhagen to Reykjavik: October 16th
- Reykjavik to Minneapolis: October 21st
- Valid for travel from late-September– early-December, 2016. Free stopover in Reykjavik for up to 7 days. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure and by June 12th, 2016 — TODAY!
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Search on Icelandair. Simply enter your dates — for example, the sample dates above — and see if there’s availability for your dates
- MSP – CPH (Copenhagen) – KEF (Reykjavik) – MSP
- Miles Flown: 8,562 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
How to Buy:
- Book on Icelandair. Select “Icelandair Stopover/Return from another city” and enter it as three segments and the respective dates for those segments:
- Segment 1: Minneapolis – Copenhagen
- Segment 2: Copenhagen – Reykjavik
- Segment 3: Reykjavik – Minneapolis
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.