A good fare for nonstop service to and from New York City [LGA].
What is The Shorthaul? It is our irregular feature of deals under $200 and 3,000 miles roundtrip.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 19th – 25th
- Valid for travel from early-October – early-December, 2016 for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure and by August 30th, 2016 — TODAY!
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DTW
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa
- Destination: LGA
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- DTW – LGA (New York City) – DTW
- Miles Flown: 1,000 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 1,000 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 455 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “American Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.