A good fare for nonstop service to Tokyo. Must purchase by tonight.
ITA will pull up fares of $672 but Priceline will most likely price the same routing at $640.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 8th – 16th
- Valid for travel from mid-October – mid-December, 2016 and in January, 2017 for Monday through Thursday departures and returns. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure and by October 14th, 2016 — TODAY!
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: jl
- Destination: NRT
- Return Advanced Routing Code: jl
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
- SAN – NRT (Tokyo) – SAN
Japan Airlines is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. Mileage earning with American is below.
- Miles Flown: 11,086 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,543 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 3,325 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Japan Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.