A good fare to Kuala Lumpur.
ITA will pull up fares of $797. Priceline charges a $7 service fee for multi-carrier itineraries. This fee is non-refundable should you cancel within the risk free cancellation period
Here are some practical travel tips for Kuala Lumpur.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 12th – 23rd, 2017
- Valid for travel on November 3rd, 2016 and from mid-January, 2017 – late-April, 2017 for Monday through Thursday departures and returns. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: nrt
- Destination: KUL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: nrt
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
- Delta: V
- All Nippon Airways: K
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- ATL – NRT (Tokyo) – KUL (Kuala Lumpur) – NRT – ATL
- Segments between Tokyo and Kuala Lumpur will be operated by ANA – All Nippon Airways.
Mileage earning with Delta is below.
- Miles Flown: 20,384 miles or 3.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 13,701 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 3,421 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.