A good fare to Colombo. Limited availability.
Colombo is great destination and also a good gateway to the Maldives. If you collect British Airways Avios or have Chase Ultimate or American Express Memberships points, it only takes 4,500 points to fly each way between Colombo and the Maldives. Note that Chase and AMEX points need to be transferred to British Airways.
ITA will pull up prices of $706 while Qatar Airways will most likely price the same fares at $646.
Here are some practical travel tips to Sri Lanka.
Sample Travel Date:
- May 15th – 25th, 2017
- Valid for travel in mid-May, 2017 for Sunday through Wednesday departures and for Monday through Thursday returns. Must purchase at least 5 days in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: doh
- Destination: CMB
- Return Advanced Routing Code: doh
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
- ATL – DOH (Doha) – CMB (Colombo) – DOH – ATL
Qatar Airways is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and an American partner. Mileage earning with American is below.
- Miles Flown: 19,372 miles or 3.4 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 9,686 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 4,843 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Qatar Airways link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.