A good fare to Bali.
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Detroit (DTW)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Cincinnati (CVG)
- Memphis (MEM): $848
ITA will pull up fares of $846 but Priceline will pull up fares of $853 as it charges a $7 service fee for multi-carrier itineraries. This fee is non-refundable should you cancel within the risk free cancellation period.
Here are some practical travel tips for Bali and for the Bali Jazz Festival.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Atlanta
- February 8th – 20th , 2017
- Valid for travel from late-January, 2017 – late-April, 2017 and from late-August, 2017 – late-October, 2017 for Monday through Thursday departures and returns. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- For travel from Detroit, enter “DTW” into the departure field
- For travel from Minneapolis, enter “MSP” into the departure field
- For travel from Cincinnati, enter “CVG” into the departure field
- For travel from Memphis, enter “MEM” into the departure field
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua ua hkg
- Destination: DPS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: hkg ua ua
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- Departing from: ATL
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
- United: K
- Hong Kong Airlines: T
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- ATL – EWR (Newark) – HKG (Hong Kong) – DPS (Bali) – HKG – SFO (San Francisco) – ATL
- Routing may require an overnight layover in Hong Kong on the outbound segment.
Segments between Hong Kong and Bali will be operated by Hong Kong Airlines and are non-mileage earning with United. Mileage earning with United is below.
- Miles Flown: 22,130 miles or 3.8 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 17,876 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 3,544 miles
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.