This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good fare to Moscow.
ITA will pull up fares of $665 while Priceline will price the same fares at $672 as it charges a $7 service fee for multi-carrier itineraries. This fee is non-refundable should you cancel within the risk-free cancellation period.
Depending on routing, fares may be a few dollars less or more.
Sample Travel Date:
- March 13th – 21st, 2017
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates.
- Valid for travel from early-February, 2017 – late-March, 2017 for Monday through Wednesday departures and returns. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DTW
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ ba+
- Destination: DME
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ba+ aa+
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10”. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section below.
- American: O
- British Airways: O
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- DTW – ORD (Chicago) – LHR (London) – DME (Moscow) – LHR – ORD – DTW
- Segments between Detroit, Chicago and London will be operated by American
- Segments between London and Moscow will be operated by British Airways
British Airways is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and an American partner. Mileage earning with American is below.
- Miles Flown: 12,802 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 9,961 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,430 miles
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.