This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good fare to:
- Rome (FCO): Prices range from $388 – $424
- Paris (CDG): Prices range from $410 – $434
This sale from American is also available to Amsterdam.
Update 2/1/2017 @ 1:53PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Rome
- March 6th – 15th, 2017
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates
- Rome: Valid for travel from late-February, 2017 – early-May, 2017 and from early-September, 2017 – late-November, 2017. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure.
- Paris: Valid for travel from late-February, 2017 – late-May, 2017 and from early-September, 2017 – late-November, 2017. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- Destination: FCO
- For travel to Paris, enter “CDG” into the destination field
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- ATL – PHL (Philadelphia) – FCO (Rome) – PHL – ATL
- The outbound segments from ATL – PHL – FCO are on the same flight numbers and therefore considered a direct flight
- The inbound segments from FCO – PHL – ATL are on the same flight numbers and therefore considered a direct flight
- Miles Flown: 10,044 miles or 3.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 10,072 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,400 miles
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- ITA will pull up prices of $393 while Priceline may price the same fares at $388.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.