This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good fare for nonstop service to Frankfurt.
Condor is part of the Thomas Cook Group, one of Europe’s largest travel companies. Condor includes ONE checked bag up to 50 lbs along with ONE carry-on up to 13 lbs. Advanced seat selection is $40 each way. However, since Condor flies a 767 across the Atlantic which is a 2 x 3 x 2 seating configuration, we would play the odds and do seat assignment on the day of boarding as the the plane will have the lowest probability of a middle seat out of any airplane configuration.
ITA will show prices of $664 while Condor will price the same fares at $660.
Sample Travel Date:
- July 6th – 13th, 2017
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates.
- Valid for travel in early-July 2017. Very limited availability. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
Note: This fare is valid at the time of posting. If this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: de
- Textbox 2:
- Destination: FRA
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: de
- Textbox 2:
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Enter departure date
- Length of stay: “3-10″
- The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 3-10, 5-12, etc.
The ITA search page should look like the following when all values are inputted.
You cannot buy tickets through ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
- SAN – FRA (Frankfurt) – SAN
Condor is an Alaska Air partner. Mileage earning with Alaska Air is below.
- Miles Flown: 11,648 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,824 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 5,824 miles
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Condor link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.