This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale for nonstop service to / from San Francisco, Portland or Seattle
The $267 fare is the regular fare which allows for normal size carry-on and personal item in addition to advanced seat assignment.
Alaska Air also have a $197 fare but it is a Basic Economy fare. Alaska Air Basic Economy fares do not include advance seat assignment, changes, cancellations and boards last.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to San Francisco
- April 2nd – 8th
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates
- San Francisco: Valid for travel until early May. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Portland / Seattle: Valid for travel until early April. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departur
- Note: This fare is valid at the time of posting. If this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: as
- Textbox 2:
- This is instructing ITA to search for the Basic Economy fare. Use those dates on Priceline and you will be presented with the option to upgrade to a regular economy fare.
- Destination: SFO
- For Portland availability, replace SFO with PDX
- For Seattle availability, replace SFO with SEA
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: as
- Textbox 2:
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Enter departure date
- Length of stay: 3-10
- The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 3-10, 5-12, etc.
- The ITA search page should look like the following when all values are inputted.
- You cannot buy tickets through ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
- MCO – SFO (San Francisco) – MCO
- Miles Flown: 4,882 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,882 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 4,882 miles
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Priceline link with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Select the $197 fare from the search results and you will be presented with the option to upgrade to a regular fare for $70 more (or $267 total roundtrip). The regular fare with advance seat assignment and normal size carry-on included
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.