This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we encourage you to get vaccinated for safer and more convenient travel.
A good sale for nonstop service to/from Portland
The $187 fare is the regular fare which allows for normal size carry-on and personal item in addition to advanced seat assignment.
Delta also have a $137 fare but that is a Basic Economy fare. Delta Basic Economy fares do not include advance seat assignments, changes, cancellations and boards last. In addition, they no longer earn any miles
What is The Shorthaul? It is our irregular feature of deals under $200 and 3,000 miles roundtrip.
for Business Class, First Class or Premium Economy deals from Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Orlando and San Diego? Signup for our Premium Newsletter for about 25 cents a day.
Looking for Business Class, First Class or Premium Economy deals from Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Orlando and San Diego? Signup for our Premium Newsletter for about 25 cents a day.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 12th – 15th
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates.
- Valid for travel in early February or early March for Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday departures and returns. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure and by January 10th (TODAY)
- Note: This fare is valid at the time of posting. If this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Origin: MSP
- Origin Advanced Routing Code:
- Routing Codes: DL
- Extension Codes:
- This is instructing ITA to search for the Basic Economy fare. Use those dates on Priceline and you will be presented with an option to upgrade to a regular economy fare.
- Destination: PDX
- These works both ways, so PDX can be the Origin and or MSP can be the Destination
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Routing Codes: DL
- Extension Codes:
- (Click on Advanced Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Duration “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- The ITA search page should be like below when all values are inputted
- You cannot buy tickets through ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- MSP- PDX (Portland) – MSP
- Miles Flown: 2,842 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 2,842 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 734 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Select the $137 fare from the search results and you will be presented with the option to upgrade to a regular fare for $51 more (or $187 total roundtrip). The regular fare with advance seat assignment and normal size carry-on included
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.