This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we encourage you to get vaccinated for safer and more convenient travel.
A good sale for nonstop service to San Pedro Sula
The $201 fare is a regular economy fare which allows for normal size carry-on and personal item in addition to advanced seat assignment.
United also have a $121 fare but that is a Basic Economy fare. United Basic Economy fares do not allow for any advanced seat assignment. Rather, your seat assignment will be randomly assigned during check-in. In addition, normal size carry-on that does not fit under the seat is charge a $35 fee each way + applicable gate check fees (but free if you have an United co-branded credit card or if you have United elite status).
for Business Class, First Class or Premium Economy deals from Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Orlando and San Diego? Signup for our Premium Newsletter for about 25 cents a day.
Looking for Business Class, First Class or Premium Economy deals from Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Orlando and San Diego? Signup for our Premium Newsletter for about 25 cents a day.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 18th – 23rd
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates.
- Valid for travel until early March. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure.
- Note: This fare is valid at the time of posting. If this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Origin: IAH
- Origin Advanced Routing Code:
- Routing Codes: ua
- Extension Codes:
- This is instructing ITA to search for the Basic Economy fare. Use those dates on Priceline and you will be presented with an option to upgrade to a regular economy fare.
- Destination: SAP
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Routing Codes: ua
- Extension Codes:
- (Click on Advanced Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Duration “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- The ITA search page should be like below when all values are inputted
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- IAH – SAP (San Pedro Sula) – IAH
- Miles Flown: 2,216 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 430 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Select the $121 fare in the search results and you will be presented with the option to upgrade to a regular fare for $80 more (or $201 total roundtrip). The regular fare with advance seat assignment and normal size carry-on included
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.